A lot of exciting progress for the New Year! Tons of new animations and models to look at, as well some general zombie AI updates, and a brand new Discord server!
Click here for more info!
This time around we have a lot of turret related additions, some back end steam related networking and some early zombie animations. Click here to see our progress so far.
ZEDZ:Defense has been in production for a whole month! We now have a fancy new website to post our dev blogs and updates to so they’re all kept in one easy place. We’ve also sorted out the basic foundations of the game programming wise, as well as starting on our first level, ‘The Farm’. Read the full post for more!
Update of what we have achieved so far:
• AI & Pathfinding [BASICS] - 90%
• Player Movement - 90%
• AI Core Objective - 100%
• Obstructions / Collisions - 80%
• Network Core - 100%
• Multiplayer Synchronization - 100%
• Network Connection & Local Connect [SERVER] - 100%
• UI / HUD & [BASIC] Place Holders implemented - 100%
• Gun Mechanics [BASICS] - 80%
• Health Mechanics [BASICS] - 70%
• File Loading [XML] - 50%
• Playable Character Models [ 1/4 Completed ] - 25%
• Zombie Character Models [ 0/4 Completed ] - 0% (W.I.P)
• Zombie Character Concepts [ 4/7 Completed ] - 60% (W.I.P)
• Level Development + Concepts [ 1/11 Completed ] 10% (W.I.P)